Burj Khalfia anyone? #dubaiindia2013
Who knew a 2% latte could make someone so happy? #GingerbreadLatte #CaffeLadro #Seattle #GirlsWeekend #WorkHardPlayHard
On a personal note - FOR REALS.
I am officially in the single digit number of days until competition. My first post on here when competition prep officially started was 99 days and now I’m down to 9. HOW CRAZY IS THAT?
It’s been a lot of ups and downs, but the one I’m facing at this very moment (as I scour Facebook and see posts of thanksgiving treats, ice cream and cookies) is self-sabotage and not letting myself ruin the hard work I’ve put in. It’s been mind over matter regarding EVERYTHING. And of course, now is the time I chose to add and am learning to deal with other challenges on top of this. But it’s a learning experience right?
So here is what I’ve done to help keep myself on track…
1. My wall papers on my phone, comp and anywhere else are motivational images of hot women.
2. Anytime I want to eat something I shouldn’t, I talk to my best friends who keep me from putting spoons of ice cream in my mouth, or remind me of my countdown.
3. I tally the number of days left EVERY DAY to remind myself to stay on it.
4. I spend my time with those that are supportive.
5. I take notice, write down or verbally express what I’m liking about this process - today, I’m loving how my shoulders look. Tomorrow it might be my butt. Or hips. Or back. It doesn’t matter - just something I’m proud or thankful for.
What do you do to keep yourself in check?
I just want to look like this… is that SO HARD? Yes. It is. But I’m 75% of the way there! Just have to stay on diet. Gah. Come on body fat! Just drop a few more percent…
Don’t feel ready, mentally or physically. Got to stop sabatoging myself. STEP IT UP GIRL.
The countdown is on and I’m terrified but progress like this is motivating! #girlswholift #girlswithmuscles #competitionprep #cleaneats #npc #beastmode #bikiniprep #positivity #goals
Really stoked to see that hip popping!
#Abs are coming in! Lookin’ like this 3 meals deep. #26DaysOut #FirstCompetition #WorkHardPlayHard
My fortune today. Do cookies know my future? Good thing I don’t like the actual cookie part. #Fortune #competitionprep #motivation #future
Good morning biceps. #girlswithmuscles #competitionprep #girlswholift #beastmode